Re: Newsgroup

TalntScout@xxxxxxx writes:

>alt.music.harmonica just got started........seems to be alot of junior people
>in there......but it's starting to pick up speed.  may be what you're looking
>for..

I had this group added to our newsfeed, but I haven't seen any posts
yet...of course our newsfeed has been screwed for a while.

We had been trying to get REC.MUSIC.MAKERS.HARMONICA created, but the
first attempts feel through.

Once we actually get this group, WKU is willing to be the Gateway
between the Mailing List and Newsgroup (so anything posted to one will
go to the other, and vice-versa).

This will NOT happen with an ALT group.  We discussed it when we first
thought of the idea and decided it would be better to have a fully
supported REC group (Not all sites carry ALT groups...but most have
the RECs).

George Miklas had been the one doing most of the work on getting the
group but he got too busy, like so many of us have (me every day).  So
if anyone else wants to work on it with or for George, please feel
free to volunteer.

Chris